- Tax Incentives
- Capacity Incentives Incentives
- Case Studies
- About Us
Careers at BriteSwitch
June 6, 2016
Title: Rebate Analyst
BriteSwitch is looking for a highly organized, very productive, professional to join our team in the role of Rebate Analyst. The successful candidate needs to be a hands-on team player, who can work independently and is able to think outside the box to find creative solutions.
We are a company that specializes in helping commercial customers get rebates and incentives for upgrading to energy efficient lighting across the entire US. Our customers include very large national retailers, restaurants and hotel chains. The firm was founded in 2008 and we have our office in downtown Princeton, New Jersey. Our culture is very entrepreneurial, no nonsense, with a strong focus on getting things done efficiently.
The Rebate Analyst’s main role is to analyze, process, and follow-through on rebate applications for our customers. Daily activities include filling out rebate application paperwork, following up with customers, coordinating projects and monitoring changes in rebate programs.
- Fill out, process, and submit relevant rebate paperwork.
- Negotiate rebate funds with electric utilities.
- Coordinate and monitor projects with customers.
- Maintain and update detailed profiles of rebate programs across the US.
- Perform energy saving and ROI calculations to be included in business cases for clients.
- BS or BA, preferably in a business / technical related major.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office family of products, especially Excel.
- Able to manage multiple projects, multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
BriteSwitch offers a professional, though relaxed work atmosphere, flexible work schedules, competitive pay, paid vacation days, health benefits and 401K Plan.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Years of Experience:
1 – 3